I will go down on you, but only long enough to make you extremly happy, then I'll come back up and [censored] you
Your's Truely,
Gas Prices
I will go down on you, but only long enough to make you extremly happy, then I'll come back up and [censored] you
Your's Truely,
Gas Prices
That was awsome!
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Filthy joke! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
That was an awesome joke Rickimo, so deal with it. I guess they dont have jokes in nickelsville.
Actually, they do. They are funny as well...not to mention clean! Someone needs to clean this board up. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Cleaning up the board has several different opinions. Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Uhmmm, you mean I should ask for a dirtier board? I just hate these filthy jokes.
Bookmarks